7 PUBG Tips & Tricks from P1E Pro Aghila
So, you want to be a Pro-PUBG Player? To help you follow your path to pro and get that Chicken Dinner, we asked our very own Player One Esports pro-PUBG athlete Aghila for some of his top tips and tricks. Check out his list below and get ready to drop in to Miramar prepared and ready for battle.
- If you’re a brand-new PUBG player, head straight to training mode to get a feel for the controls, guns, and weapons. This will enable you to practice without the chaos of a match, and you should try to find your favorite gun in there. Spend a lot of time in training mode and practice recoil control so you’re not a potato.
- When you drop into the map, the first thing you need to do is loot. Loot means you need to grab the weapons, armor, and bandages that are scattered across the map in houses and buildings. Sounds easy, right? Not true: Looting can make you an easy target. The biggest tip for looting is make sure you don’t stand still. This makes it much harder for someone to knock you since you aren’t a standing target.
- Crouching helps steady aim, which means less recoil!
- Leaning right is better than leaning left because of how the characters in PUBG hold the gun.
- Grenade is OP, and you should try it. You have the ability to take out entire squads with grenades, so PRACTICE USING GRENADES!
- Always fight other players. The more people you fight, the easier it becomes to win your fights because you start to pick up and learn other fighters’ play styles.
- Confidence is KEY. Don’t hide, PUSH!
If you’ve picked up some new tricks from this list, what are you waiting for? Drop in and take a shot!